I agree with PDM, she took the words out of my mouth.

A situation like this definitely calls for some face to face visitation. Take two days off, and go see her.

I understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't trust her either, but if I loved her, I would try as hard as I can.

It is something that does yield your feelings. Definitely.

Now... I've heard that speech before, the whole "you can find someone better..." Story... of my life man. Now... this can mean a variety of things.

1) She is deeply, deeply in regret of her actions.

2) She is NOT in regret of her actions, and wants something else from someone else.

3) She is regretful, but wants someone, and since you two are hundreds of miles away from each other, it's difficult.

I suggest that when you see her, that you talk to her about everything. Ask her why she's saying these things. Reaffirm that you love her, if you have never told her, tell her then. I know you love her, its very obvious. Tell her that yes, what she did was a mistake, but that mistakes happen, and your breakup would be the biggest mistake of them all.

As I listed, she may be very lonely. Though she talks with you all the time, sometimes its just not enough. It happens in long distance relationships. A lot of things could be going through her head right now. Debating whether or not the relationship is worth the time on distance alone. It can be a difficult thing to swallow... but it is a very real situation.

Be prepared man, be very prepared. I'll try to add more later on today, to clarify my points and give better advice once I get some sleep.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---