If she is saying she wants to be by herself and doesnt want to be with anyone there is nothing on this green earth you can do about it. Yeah you can sort your jealousy problems out but you have to do that for you and not for a girl.

My ex told me that she wants to be single just over 2 weeks ago. There was nothing wrong with the relationship, no trust issues no arguements, we got on well and we both gave each other a lot of space and freedom. However she feels she needs to be alone right now. Its an hard pill to swallow especially when nothing is wrong and she told me i done nothing wrong. It is hard to deal with, infact i would have much rather an ugly break up because it would have been easier to deal with. However this is completely out of my control and i hate that feeling of not being in control.

Your ex wants to be alone, that is beyond your control now. You can try and repiar it but the more you nag her the more you will push her away. I have not called my ex since we split up and believe me it has been hard but sometimes we just have to accept and respect their feelings.

I know how you feel right now. That horrible sinking feeling in the hole where your stomarch used to be is killing you. I know it hurts. But the best thing i can do and you can is to try and accept it and find peace with it. I wish you all the best and i hope you get through but if i were i would do my best not to contact her.

Last edited by Nicky; 09/11/08 01:48 PM.