she didnt believe that the guy sent me such sms from her phone she think i am lie. now that guy start to sms me from his phone and tell me all dirty things about her and show no respect about her. when i told her about the sms he sent from his phone again she still dont believe it, she think i am still keep lie to her.
I think i am doing the wrong thing about tell her the things he said to me. she think i just try to break them up or something like that. really first i dont want tell her that becoz i know she wont believe me any way but my friends push me to tell her, and now she think i am lie about everything.
please tell me i was wrong to tell her about these stuff.
I really dont know if i was wrong to tell her about that or not. i dont want she feel that i was lie to her and i dont want she feel that i try to break them up.
I love her but i will never do such thing to hurting her. i will very happy if she stop go out with him. but thats up to her.
now i am not sure any more about what i should do, wait for her or just give up and move on. but i am sure that if she keep think that i was lie to her about the sms stuff than i am sure i will give up and move on.
well now i kind of understand why that guy wrote, i can tell her that he wrote that kind of sms to me, but its just waste of my time, he said she will never believe what i said... well its was true coz she dont believe me......
i am tried of think and try to please her......
i am 29 and she is almost 22