im not sure.. he hasnt on his own told me his feelings for me in over 5 months and some times it makes me feel like im not good enough for him. i asked him tonight if i was good enough for him, i got "you are", but i want to be told that he needs me and wants me. its hard for me to not hear from him how he feels for me because i feel unwanted. i cant remember the last time he said that i was sexy. also he started working at a new place in october.. i called his work and when i said who i was, this girl who picked up the phone stopped being all "giggly" when i said i was his girlfriend.. he never once mentioned he had a girlfriend at his job or talked about something nice i did for him or anything.. his previous job he talked about me non stop like he was proud, my concern this time with the action of that girl bothered me real bad. it isnt him that i dont trust, its other females who dont know their place in his presence that bother me, and when i try to explain it to him he doesnt understand, he keeps thinking that i dont trust him. i trust him with my life and beyond, i just dont trust the actions of some other girl and when its not right for her to be all cutesy around him. its disrespectful to me for a female to be like that to him and its disrespectful to him too, if they continue after he tells them, and its especially not proper if they are doing it in the workplace either.

also... heres a scenario: some 26 y/o girl goes out of her way to look my BF up on myspace and sends him a comment asking him if he heard about the HR issue. am i wrong to say that because it isnt his dept and that it doesnt concern him whatsoever since it has nothing to do with him, that she is out of line to go find him just to ask him about it, outside of work? i personally dont think that she absolutely needed to go find him and ask him about it when she could have waited til the next time he came into work to ask him about it. the issue or whatever, didnt have any single solitary thing to do with him, his position, or his functioning ability at work. i dont see it as being a "good" reason to go search him out to tell him about it outside of work. am i wrong to judge that?