Men and women think very differently. Some guys feel things but have a difficult time expressing it. You say that he has expressed his feeling in the past so that doesn't seem to be the problem. I do sense that you may be concerned that he doesn't feel the same just because he is not expressing those feelings like he used to. Perhaps he feels a little pressured to express the feelings when you expect him too. Try relaxing a little and waiting until he expresses himself before you do. You know you love him and he knows you love him. Perhaps he needs to express it when it is his idea and not at moments when he feels it is expected. I remember when I used to kiss my husband goodnight, he started kissing me exactly three times. I began to realize that the third kiss was because he was getting into a habit. It bothered me that the kiss goodnight was beginning to be something he automatically did three times without thinking. I started refusing to kiss him the third time. My reason, I simply didn't want a kiss from him to be out of habit. I wanted spontanaity. I would have settled for one or four but not three, because I knew he wasn't even thinking when he did it. He was just doing what he had gotten used to doing. I know it is silly but it was important to me. Maybe there is something important to your boyfriend and he hasn't expressed it to you yet.

Cookie and Sweetie