Originally Posted By: sep780
...One of the biggest reasons he ended it was because he decided it was too hard.

Finding time to spend together was hard enough just getting around out work schedules & his school schedule.

To add to it, he has a roommate that is way to controlling over his life & has to know where he is at all times. This roommate didn't know we were dating, because she (who he isn't & doesn't want to be involved with) would make things even harder then they already were.

Welcome Sep780

Hhmm...

The finding time it I understand.

The fitting in with the controlling rules of a female room-mate, I do not.

If you share with someone, then of course you have to respect their wishes and have shared house rules, but room-mates do not decide who you date and when.

Maybe he doesn't want to date her ~ or maybe there is something there ~ who knows.
Anyway, that doesn't mean she doesn't want to date him.

If I had a boyfriend who was living with another girl, I would be a bit wary. If she was involved in us breaking up, I'd be even more wary.

It's true that chasing a boy can turn him off, but, if he really cared as much as you would like him to, then you would be having a relationship, where you see each other only occasionally, as decided by you, yourselves; not breaking up with the help of another girl.

I'm sorry if I sound blunt ~ and maybe I really have got him wrong ~ but in spite of what you say, I do think that you might be better off finding someone who shares his thoughts with you, rather than someone in the control of another girl.

Quote:
'Please don't tell me to just move on cause he's "not worth it." Trust me he is worth it.'

Okay ~ good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.