I started talking to this guy at my sister's wedding in Aug 2006. We were friends & just hung out until we started to date in May 2007. The summer went great. Things got harder when school started at the end of August. He works full-time & takes night classes at the local college. He ended it at the end of September. He's a great guy & we still talk on occasion. He does know I want him back, but he feels pressured.

One of the biggest reasons he ended it was because he decided it was too hard. Finding time to spend together was hard enough just getting around out work schedules & his school schedule. To add to it, he has a roommate that is way to controlling over his life & has to know where he is at all times. This roommate didn't know we were dating, because she (who he isn't & doesn't want to be involved with) would make things even harder then they already were.

Please give me some advice on how to get him back. I really miss him & want what we had back. I do know that we can get it back. The biggest problem right now is that I've been trying to get him to see that for a few month now & he doesn't. He keeps telling me to stop pushing cause I'm pushing him away (which I don't want to do).

Please don't tell me to just move on cause he's "not worth it." Trust me he is worth it.