I totally agree with PDM. I would only offer one more thing. What PDM is suggesting will reverse the circle. that you have been caught up in. Yes he broke up with you. Maybe it was because of always taking the blame and feeling wrong. If you now feel guilty and wrong then you will go on to have more feelings of low self esteem and be feeling as if you will do something wrong again. You will keep repeating the same actions because of how badly the actions make you feel. If you take PDM's advice, it will help you to stop the chain of actions that cause the feelings that cause the actions. You will be able to see that things do not always have to be your fault. I also think that a professional might find that your suffering from anxiety. Anxiety can cause a person to obscess on their actions and analize them and scrutinize them and constantly be anxious about what they are doing or not doing right. Do you do any repetitive actions? Do you also check things that you know are ok, just to make sure? Do you have to have things arranged just a certain way in your home? Do you worry that you have forgotten to turn off stoves or other things and have to return to your house to make sure that it is ok? Do you go over conversations in your head, again and again, unsure that you said something that was embarrassing. I am only asking because these are some signs of anxiety and obsessive compulsive behavior that sometimes makes a person feel wrong and guilty. I speak from personal experience as I went through this myself.

Cookie and Sweetie