Hmm sounds like you're groing through what I'm experiencing at the moment. Though I am in no means in a state of giving advice to others while facing problems of my own, I could probably help by giving you an idea of what I'm doing in my own situation.
For now, I'm just giving my bf/ex space. I do believe that with time, things have a way of figuring themselves out on their own. You'll also think more clearly that way and develope newer perspectives of how things are or should be. Also, it gives your ex time to cool down and probably realise how much she still loves you. You really can't do much at the moment if she's dating someone else. However, it's probably a good thing for you in that it gives you more time to think things through. You don't want to go back into a relationship only to suffer through the same problems as before. (Take it from someone who's been there, not to mention recently). It was a good idea to have told her how you were feeling and that you're sorry for the pain you've caused her. Now it is just up for her to decide what she wants. Give it time, and don't be too hard on yourself. Listen to some country songs =) or play more video games to get your mind off of things. Good luck to you.