huh? confused

anyway--it sounds like he loves you (and you love him) if he looks you in the eye the whole time, i think more than anything it's indicative of his wanting to see your experience of it (like are you enjoying it, how you react, etc. ) have you mentioned it to him? i bet he doesn't even realize that he's doing it so much. but i digress. i don't think you should go off of just that to determine whether or not he loves you. at the very least, it just tells you that he's considerate, which is good, but not really what you want to know. if you want to get an idea, why don't you just tell him that you love him (assuming you do), and see what happens? naturally, he could lie, but people are better at reading each other than they acknowledge. so just say it yourself, and watch what he does. and remember--the best way to determine how a person is going to treat you i to watch how they treat other people...think on it... smile hope i helped! and congrats on finding one of the few (it seems) good guys! YAY LOVE grin laugh grin laugh grin