Hi i am new to this site. I have been dating this wonderful guy for the past 4 months and have stayed ant his house for the past 6 weeks. for all practical puposes we are living together. we get along great, we don't fight but the "L" word has not been said yet. everyone i know thinks we will get married by the end of next year. we are perfect together. we went on 5 dates before he even kissed me and a couple of more before we slept together. we got to know each other before anything happened. now this weekend was something diffrent. we were just being lazy and started messing around. well, when we made love he looked me straight in the eyes the whole time. I looked at him the whole time as well. we would smile at each other sometimes but mostly it was a gaze. is this a sign that he is falling in love with me or is already in love with me. and maybe wants to tell me. that is what my friend said. everyone is surprized that he has not done so yet. we have taken things very slow and maybe he is scared to tell me. we both have had bad realtionships in the past . it is very hard to make constant eye contact like that during the day. it was not dark at all.... just need some opions