Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#268713 03/12/08 02:38 AM
P
OP Offline
P
Okay, so I really like this girl, Katherine, and I talk to her a lot in math. She flirts with me, and I think she knows I like her. Shes just soooo funny and so cool, sometimes I just want to scream "I Love You" everytime she opens her mouth. Anyway, I just need to know if it is worth askering her out, because I don;t know what I will do if she doesn't like me.

?
Regular
Regular
?
I think that you should tell her how you feel about her, she might feel the same way about you. and if she doesn't like you the same way just continue to be her friend she might take a liking to you later on.

-BadLuck1674

S
S
Hey if you think she knows you like her then I'd say go for it!
What do you mean "worth" asking out, though? Why wouldn't she be? Better not to ask yourself "what if" right? smile

Nobody said it would be easy.
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I had a gurlfriend named Katherine, spelled the same way as well. She was soooo funny and we knew we liked eachother for like 2 years before I asked her out and I felt so lame ... just go for it, maybe she's just as great and understanding as my gurlfriend Katherine was ...

Emmit

RIP Jayka and Grayson
P
OP Offline
P
haha what school does your ex go to?

P
OP Offline
P
SeanC-
I just don't want to ask her out and ruin our friendship.

S
S
Thats a chance we've got to take when we like our friends.

I took it, it went amazing actually. She [my friend] said she'd liked me for a while as well. It started off perfectly lovey duvey, but we ended up not together, because of her parents and her being too young or some jab. It's a sad thing, and I'm still pretty messed up. I have incredible feelings for her, but now i wonder if she still feels the same way even though we're not together. She doesn't even speak to me anymore. I feel as if time away from her might make things a little better.

Enough about me, its just a matter of how strong your feelings are for you. Unless you can't stand her not knowing and are willing to risk a friendship, you should go for it.

Risks man...risks. I think I've lost a wonderful friend and love.
Nobody said it would be easy frown

P
OP Offline
P
awww yeah, thats the kind of thing im afraid of. her friend jenna told one of my friends that she thinks that katherine likes me, so i think i might take the chance. i just wanted to know what you guys would think.

S
S
Dude. Totally go for it now. Because the same thing happened to me. Haha, beware though, because anything you leak to them, they'll tell it to the girl you like. 90% of the time. even if they promise they wont! [happened to me, also!]

Good luck!

(P.S. get her a gift. flowers if you can, shows your romantic and girls appreciate that regardless if they like you or not.)

P
OP Offline
P
okay. i think ill talk to her friend olivia or jenna and ask them what she would like. normally i wouldnt, because i wouldnt want them to tell kat, but i dont think they will... they love suprising her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site