RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Overal I am a cool and outgoing person, I hang out with a lot of my firneds when I can and I am usually the one to come to for advice yet, I am stuck on this: I am 17yrs old and I have never been in a "relationship" before? How bad is that?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi sandy127 smile

Don't worry about it ~ you just haven't met the right person yet.

I had lots of friends when I was your age ~ male & female (and I'm also the person people tend to come to for advice) ~ but I was 18 before I met someone I wanted to go out with, who also wanted to go out with me.

I wasn't willing to go out with anyone I wasn't particularly interested in ~ except as friends.

17 is young. Lots of 17-year-olds have not found someone special yet. Unfortunately some will settle for someone whom they don't consider special ~ not a great idea, in my opinion.

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
L
Soulmate
Soulmate
L
ja! sandy please don't worry about it! you should read some of my posts. i'm nineteen now and single, and i didn't have my first relationship until i was eighteen and he was abusive. sometimes i just think i have horrible luck with men. then i think that men are evil. i swear i'm going to make a club--'single and sick of it' jajaja smile but really, we're both very very young, and we have to have faith that the right guy will come along. read some of the advice people have given me when i'm having one of my various omg-i-don't-have-man meltdowns--people really are very helpful here. but just know that you are not alone. it stinks, but hey, it's just that we're goddesses and men are too in awe to approach us! jaja feel better and hang in there! smile

S
Friend
Friend
S
Men are over-rated. I say that until you find the right one (you'll know,) that you just stand back and help everybody else find their feet jumping from relationship to relationship.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on...
-Omar Khayyam

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site