RomanceClass.com
Posted By: sandy127 I SERIOUSLY dont kno what to do - 10/03/07 12:54 AM
Overal I am a cool and outgoing person, I hang out with a lot of my firneds when I can and I am usually the one to come to for advice yet, I am stuck on this: I am 17yrs old and I have never been in a "relationship" before? How bad is that?
Posted By: PDM Re: I SERIOUSLY dont kno what to do - 10/03/07 01:24 AM
Hi sandy127 smile

Don't worry about it ~ you just haven't met the right person yet.

I had lots of friends when I was your age ~ male & female (and I'm also the person people tend to come to for advice) ~ but I was 18 before I met someone I wanted to go out with, who also wanted to go out with me.

I wasn't willing to go out with anyone I wasn't particularly interested in ~ except as friends.

17 is young. Lots of 17-year-olds have not found someone special yet. Unfortunately some will settle for someone whom they don't consider special ~ not a great idea, in my opinion.

Good luck!
Posted By: LoRaXspeek4keets Re: I SERIOUSLY dont kno what to do - 10/03/07 01:59 AM
ja! sandy please don't worry about it! you should read some of my posts. i'm nineteen now and single, and i didn't have my first relationship until i was eighteen and he was abusive. sometimes i just think i have horrible luck with men. then i think that men are evil. i swear i'm going to make a club--'single and sick of it' jajaja smile but really, we're both very very young, and we have to have faith that the right guy will come along. read some of the advice people have given me when i'm having one of my various omg-i-don't-have-man meltdowns--people really are very helpful here. but just know that you are not alone. it stinks, but hey, it's just that we're goddesses and men are too in awe to approach us! jaja feel better and hang in there! smile
Posted By: sala Re: I SERIOUSLY dont kno what to do - 10/03/07 07:14 AM
Men are over-rated. I say that until you find the right one (you'll know,) that you just stand back and help everybody else find their feet jumping from relationship to relationship.
© RomanceClass Forum