i feel like ending my life, i started the year with everything now i have nothing. id been with my X now for nearly 7 years, very happy and loving relationship/ i left my x and she left her x and we got together, i took on her 3 daughters and i left mine with my x. weve had 2 sons of our own also. basically to cut it short, she says ive cheated by my flirtin thru emails, texts and fb. i tend to disagree but understand, she had become distant and we lost respect for each other and didnt treat each other that great. In may i had to move out due to a housing issue and over the months weve got on even less. but me being apart have come to realise just what an idiot ive been, this woman meant everything to me but i didnt see it. now she is saying she is happier on her own and the house is more relaxed etc and probably wont take me back. im distraught, totally ruined. weve been out for afew meals in the last few months and got on well, but non change, can anybody pls offer me any advice on how to repair this damage and get my life back.