Wednesday is our first orientations session. She sounded like a nice lady, entertaining British accent (I love accents). We'll see how that goes, although she wasn't certain out type of insurance would cover or what kind of co-pay we'd be paying.

What's more nerve wracking is that we're seeing my best friend's parents this coming Friday. Sounds weird, but they'be been in my life since I was 5 and they're like second parents to me. Almost like the caring parents I wish I had (my mom just gives me the "where did we go wrong in raising you?" attitude, she actually asked me that straight out too..). I'm pretty nervous. They still think I'm a Christian and had raised me as a sweet little christian girl all my life. I'm pretty terrified of destroying that image of me in their eyes. But... we'll see how that goes.. They say they just want to be a listening ear and support us/me. So.. yeah.

Fun times all around! We'll see how it goes.

Even more interesting is Brad is hoping/trying his hardest to get off of work so he can be with me during my family gatherings. We do consider ourselves an "item" and the family Thanksgiving dinner is going to be impossibly hard for me. I don't want to go alone have to answer the millions of questions.