Originally Posted By: PDM
DarkAng3L, I'll just give you a few of my thoughts for now.

You keep dating this man and you keep breaking up with him.
This tells me that there is something between you that could be good and strong, but that there are also problems, which are not being dealt with.
If you are to stay together then these issues need to be discovered and addressed.

You mention him being sarcastic, and making you cry. Is he actually a good person?
Are you talking about arguments and disagreements, or could he be violent and abusive?
Is it true that he doesn't believe you, about simply helping out this other man?
This is something that you need to consider very seriously.

You ask about breaking up with him, but if he has had nothing to do with you for at least two weeks, after being sarcastic and unpleasant to you, then it sounds as if you already have broken up.

Do you want to pursue him?
You say you love him, but it doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.
Have you got someonme to talk to and get support from ~ family or close friends ~ while you try to sort yourself out?

You have got back together before, so maybe you will again, but think about the pattern of this relationship and whether it is what you really want.

If you do, and he does, then I would suggest relationship counselling.

as far as i know my bf is a good man and he isnt a violent person too , about the issue that i got is last 2 days ago.

and this info is from his friend (1 friend)that he said about the guy (1 other friend) that doing chat with me that im just helping this guy cause he is having some prob to his gf.. my bf never told me about any probs he just always going to far from me its like he is escaping to the probs.what i see now is only "jealous"

and before he went to his company outing, we never see each other till now ,
the last thing we talk is when i went to our friends'house that is nearby to him (house) i phone him and the second call he answered me and he just said he is tired, and we can talk next day" so after that night the following day i waited from him but no call or any contact from him( this time dont know yet about the issue that i got from his friend).

now was 9 days that he dont talking me.. but 2 weeks we dont talk in personally.. i asked a help from a friend but all advices have been different , one said move on and forget him coz he did it not only once but 3rd time now to me.. the other one said go to their house and talk to him and to know the real score.. and that to settle what has to be. at least have closure if he really don't want anymore...

he said before he loves me and telling promises to me that i never asked.. and now he did broken up to me for 3rd time. i feel that he wanted to escape for some reason i don't know... i really love this person coz if not,i wont give him a chance to be back.

("1 friend "is the one my bf did talked to, that he vented out his feelings about me and "1 other friend" did chatting.) and that "1 friend" told me about it that was a almost a week that my bf never talk to me. i asked a help from him.

after all that he've done to me yet i still love him.. but what should i do if he doesnt want me to talk. atleast if he would talk to me, i would know the thing why he is angry
or what is all about ... the problem.