Really need help that my bf doesnt want to talk to me he dont even sending any message or call...
first we been from 2nd times breaking ups.. first when he hang up me and just dont want me to talk for some reason i dont know.. then i thought to move on till second time that we are talking but yet we are not bf and gf anymore that time we got an outing coz he and me are in the crowd, group of friendship so i dont expect any reconciliation between me and him we just talking like for friends that how i think.. though i still love him. but that time since we are in a group of friends we are about to go out of town and everyone is riding with motorbikes and im the one who is riding with him ( backride ) so an accident came trough in short we didnt continue going to the place where we have to go coz of an accident then im the one who is taking care of him in the hospital and so on.. the reconciliation isnt happened but maybe he realized that even though he did not make a good things for me im still taking care of him. but he became sweet again and consumed that me and him is "back" then after a few weeks it happens that we talk and i was thought like we just talking like voice out our likes and donts like an open forum between me and him. till the end of conversation we broked up.. the thing hurts me most that he asked me how come that we get back again. that sounds he wouldnt know.. so i decided to break him though i feel that he like it too..then i just moved on and trying to forget him ..after 3 months till he came in the crowd again... and he talked me that he relized all of his fault..in short we get back again.. and before that i told him that i dont know whats in his mind or plan for me or for us.. and even though i ate my pride that i said i will never ever come back with him ..and here i go again! i told him i will accept him coz i love him then promises happened again. at first and second months we became happy.. and thought its good that i saw a big improvement from him... now almost 3rd month aniversary of us..we went out of town with friends again, to that place he used to talk to me with sarcasm way. like im just doing a sweet things and talks to him.. he misinterpret it... i wonder why he is like that... he easy to get angry but i stay silent and cry without knowing him.. till a week ends im still trying to make up the relation to be strong..till he went to his company out of town 3 days.. after that and, i knew he got home the day after his outing i went to a friend's house that is nearby to him.. coz i really miss him so i tried to encouraged him to see me for just a few minutes.. its so hurting me i sent him sms he dont answer it and i tried to call him he off it and the second call he picked it up he just said " im tired.. its ok for tomorrow we can meet" he said that... then after that night i waited the whole day no bf call nor sms to read..untill now... then now two weeks after, feeling so depress and i talked to his friend and i got one bad news that an issue came .. my bf doesnt also replying to their sms and calls.. and a guy told me that my bf thinks that one of his friend is chatting with me in messenger.. a friend said my bf sounds like he is thinking that his friend and me were cheating but not i told them he just chat with me coz he dont have anyone to talk that time.. and he having problems about his gf... he vented his probs to me that my bf misinterpret it, now im trying to asked help to his friend .. its hard to be in situation like relationship that u trying to improve and to keep the relationship but how if the other one doesnt want to participate pls help me dont know what to do... i wanna talk to him atleast will have closure if he really dont like anymore... but im hoping to solve this probs i really love him but dont know what to do if he keeps making distance and escaping to this kind of probs.. what should i do... do i must break him up? pls send me advice thanks

Last edited by DarkAng3L; 04/21/10 04:39 PM.