thanks again PDM i cant thank you enough by the way for staying with my thread!

this is driving me crazy i have so much i have to do! so much on my plate i need to take care of in my life but all i think about is this and tryin to figure it out i cant just focus on things i need to be focusing on!

And i met her older brother his fiance and there son so her nephew and i met a few of her friends i have not met dad or grandma cuz they live over an hr away. but i met ll her family in the close area i met her best friend.

we have known each other about a month but we talked every single day for that month and txt each other 70 times a day.

And as far as my response to LML. i did not know what that meant so i asked her and she told me love of my life...and my response was : ) i did not overbear her with the ohmygod your the love of my life too! and i did not undermind it either like is freaked me out i simply : ) and expressed i was happy about it!!

But in searching for answers i found something she posted on her blog july 31st of this yr. ----->

its it too much to ask for?
is decency too much to ask for in a guy?

i mean really..

all i need in life is someone who i can hold conversations with.. and we never run out of things to say.
someone to be there for me and support me no matter what.
someone who is going to tell me i am beautiful and cute instead of hot and sexy..
someone who just understands the little things that make me smile.
"sweatpants. hair tied. chillen with no makeup on.. thats when youre the prettiest i hope that you dont take me wrong" someone to say that to me.. and actually mean it.
someone who isnt going to lie and cheat
someone i can trust with my all
someone who trusts me..
ughhhhhhh idk
decency.. is all i ask for.
but i dont think ill be finding it anytime soon.

<---- well you know what iam all of those thing iam her decent guy thats why she said LML! but she said she was not expecting to find one anytime soon meaning she did not think there was one out there 4 months later i come along! SUPRISE! there is a decent guy for you!

But i love the way your processed her post... i alway over analyze things and look for answers with everything but i was so off balance with this i could not break it down myself.

I think iam just gonna ask her straight up what is goin on iam tryin to be pateint but i cant wait forever but i will be gentle and caring about it!

what do u think of it all and we are getting to the end of this threads life cause i cant take this no more!

Thanks again for everything PDM !!!