Please help me!!
to give you a quick backround iam a 23 yr old male and she is a 19 yr old female. her mom passed 2 and 1/2 yrs ago and her last relation ship was about 2 yrs ago and she was used and cheated on. my last relationship was a lil over a yr ago.

we met on a online dating site...we went talked and texted all day for a week then a few dates while talking and texting all day inbetween the dates we both are very good lookin and atttrected to each other. but its what inside she is so amazing i have never me a girl that gets me the way she does and we have so much in common there was an instant connection and spark there!

we went out a few nights before xmas to the mall and for dinner it was an amazing night i bought her this wallets she wanted so bad for xmas and gave it to her ealy and at the end of the night we kissed and the fireworks went off!!

the next day on all our social sites we are on ..facebook,myspace,etc...
we both were posting how amazing our nights were and we were so happy...
on one of her post she was goin on how happy she was that i got her her wallet and she was excited cause there is so much to lookforward to. and put ...LML (for for real)
LML MEANS LOVE OF MY LIFE
i was so excited to see that and things were goin great..now the problems start.

her dad is disabled from a bad accident and her mother passed 30 months ago like i said she lives with her older brother and his fiance. she voulenteered to work xmas and xmas eve (iam thinkin not much family and what happen to her mom holidays are sad for her)

But she had xmas eve off so she was gonna go visit her dad that evening and we made plans to spend time in the afternoon. now also she said she has had a bad sinus infection for the past 4 days at this point.
so xmas eve comes and at the last minute she says she was not gonna go down to see her dad(lives hr away) so she could not see me she did not feel well.

i was upset but i could respect that i understand \.
xmas came and she worked all day and we norm text all the time but she was being quite and today i texted ger goodmorning he said hi she would only text me if i asked her a question we only txted like 4 times.

so my question is she went from textin me first thing in the morning "goodmorning babe" and textin me right before she went to sleep "good night hunny" and 70 times inbetween. she was always tryin to make plans to see me. and we were moving forward to becoming a couple and she posted on face book " LML...for real" (again love of my life) and now from xmas eve to today she has not really been talking to me that fire is gone and if i dont text her she wont text me at all. she also made a comment about not ready to get serious. when she was all about that when we first met.
is the death of her mother and the holiday season which is makin her sad abd depressed.
mixed with every guy has screwed her and lie to her.

is she afraid to go anyfurther in our relationship to actually dating each other?

what should i do? what should i ask/tell her?
i dont want to loose her. and i know she just did not stop liking me over night.

i think she is afraid to take a chance i think she is afraid to get hurt and she is hurting so much that she does not want more pain.

PLEASE HELP ME I CANT LOOSE HER ALL I DO IS THINK ABOUT HER SHE MAKES MY DAY GREAT OR WHEN THINGS ARE BAD LIKE THEY ARE NOW IT PUTS KNOTS IN MY STYOMACH AND MAKES ME SAD AND EPRESSED AND NOT WANTING TO DO ANYTHING. I NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BUT THIS IS THE CLOSEST IVE BEEN TO IT I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW SHE DID A 180 ON ME