right now i think i'm falling too hard for guys that i like. i like this one person who lives kinda far from me, and he doesn't even go to my school. i think i really like him, and at the same time, i think i don't. i haven't seen him in a realy long time, and i think he might have a a girlfriend already. i barely even talk to him, and i just can't believe i like him at all. i don't know a lot about him either. there are lots of things that i like about him that i can't really explain... i hope he doesn't have a girlfriend.

also there is another person i like that is actually in my school this time. i've seen him around are school a lot, but i've never really noticed him that much...... until now. haha. he is only one year older than me, but again i don't know much about him. he plays basketball with my brother, and i think i really like him. i see him almost every school day, and hopefully he talks to me more.

the problem that i'm having is that, i don't think i really like them, but i'm just thinking i am. whenever i see either of them, i feel really.... yaaaaa ♥♥♥

so basiclly my question is, do you think i'm falling too hard? cause i think i am. i want to get to know these people better if i had the chance. another question is, who do you think i should go after first? thanks to anyone who answers my questions!