Originally Posted By: Sakura Shinigami

What am I to do? I can't force him into a relationship, even though I really want him. Is it possible that he does have feelings for me?

I am sorry, i know what it feels like to love someone and have them only think of you as a friend, or that girl! we are very similar, i have manic depression and have self mutilated for the past 11 years.

I had to look at my love in the face, and tell them i loved them, and i needed to know if they even wanted to love me. BIG BIG bummer, they rejected me. I am a girl that everything happens for a reason, and my reason was i have yet to meet the man i was to marry. The guy i am to marry is the one in the picture, i knew him for the past 11 years, and he was my support system my entire life. Sometimes people do not see the love thats been there for so long.

I think, in your position i would tell this man how i felt, and let him see what i feel. Your right, you are very confused right now, but if you ask for a honest answer see what you get. Somethings are better knowing.

A bit of my morals thrown in here (you do not have to even read this, or respond just my feelings) Men are pigs. they will use a girl to their advantage. Please take care of your self, sex does not form a realtionship. Talking expressing feelings are very important. Make sureyou both are on the same page! if you are doing these things to love him, he may be doing them for fun, satisfaction or love

New pics soon smile