Jeremy: I know it's difficult, but I was happy to read that you're attempting to slow things down. I also think it's wonderful that your asking for help with this...even from a bunch of strangers!

There was no internet when I was a teenager - back then teenagers just shared alot of misinformation regarding sex with each other. My family was no help; around 12 years old I asked where babies came from and my parents replied, "We don't talk about that at the dinner table." I was pregnant at age 14. Amaggiepie was kind enough to share with you the difficulties of being a teenager mother. I didn't have mine. I had an abortion instead. At the time I was happy to have the "situation" dealt with but it would not be until many years later that the emotional and physical scars of my decision hit me like a mac truck. I guess my point is that when your young and immature that these are scenarios to be avoided at all costs.

Again, cudos Jeremy for reaching out for help. I get the sense that, deep down, you know what the right thing to do is. Just listen to us old timers - there's been a ton of great information on these threads.