Hey buddy wats up. welcome to the site for starters, and we will try to give you the best advice possible.

1. She wants you touching her on her "soft spots".
2. You say you really love her. Which is cool man, it's great when you find your one and only.
3.Sex....I don't wanna get religious on you, but from my point of view as a christian, sex should be saved for marriage.
4. Scared, give me one person who wasn't.

Some things are still a tad unclear to me though. Besides the fact yall are in a bf/gf relationship. If you don't mind me askin, How long have yall been together like this. Also how old are yall?

Why ask that? 1. If your still in school, don't even think about having sex, it'll just ruin you. I had friends in High school who's juggling a kid, a job, and school. now don't get me wrong, it's normal for people to think about it, it;s everyone's head from time to time.

Second of all, and here come's the christian thing again, you should really wait till after marriage, when you know can support a kid.

I love kids, I'm a worker in children's church at my church, and they are all crazy, which makes me think about sex less, and what god whats me to do with my life. If marriage hops along that road, great. A kid rolls in, great.

You see where I'm going with this. I'm just a simple country boy, that works on computers and has a great love for his church, his friends and the kids he has to take care of, even though they drive you nuts.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God