no offense, and this is not to come off as a mean thing, but he sounds like my ex. He could literally turn the water works off and on to show me how "sorry" he was. We dated for almost 3 years...and he was cheating on me almost the whole way. Having been on both sides, I know that there is NO way to be let down easy by the person you love.

I also think that he is playing you. My ex would say "I thought you said this, so I did this blah blah" and I would fall for it ALL the time. The stories sound familiar. Some men are like this..they say and do things that are horrible..and it doesn't matter to them who they hurt in the process.

It is my opinion that if it weren't you it would be somebody else that he is cheating on his current girlfriend with..if there isn't another on the side. I could be way off about him..but the things you say..they just sound soooo familiar..sorry if it comes off as harsh.

I think you could do WAY better than him. If he did get with you, chances are, he would do the same thing to you as he is to her.

sorry again for the bluntness of this. But I know what it is like be blinded by love.