Hello Satine. Please... forgive me if I may come off as rude, blunt, or crass, I want you to see this from my perspective.

Now... I'm a guy, and I have to tell you a secret...

Guys are stupid.

We do things that we do not understand. We're vulgar but reserved, we're sweet but we can be cruel, but more than anything... a guy is his own worst enemy.

I agree with Jo when she says that it is possible that he has strong feelings for both you and for his girlfriend. This is actually... common for my kind. However, some guys will act on this feeling, and some will not. There are generally three possible reasons as to his actions.

1) Complacency: A guy has the capacity to do some really dumb things as long as he is comfortable. It could be that he is used to his girlfriend, and any change could be potentially harmful to him. Guys can be very greedy, to us (myself included...) we come first, and the world follows.

2) Love: It is possible that though he has strong feelings for you, but that his feelings for his girlfriend are stronger.

3) Fear: Now... a guy can climb the highest mountain... jump from a plane over a mile above the ground... run into a burning building to save a life... but a guy will NEVER present his true feelings. Why? Because (and I know I will get a LOT of flak from guys on this forum...) we are generally afraid of putting ourselves on the line for someone to see our weaknesses. He could be afraid to hurt his girlfriend, afraid to hurt you, or afraid to hurt himself. Don't believe me? Ask a guy friend this question...

"What are you thinking about?"

Automatically... what is he going to say?

"Nothing."

Why? Because he's afraid of sharing what's running through his mind. It's our largest and greatest fear to let a woman into our soul. Not our lives... not our emotions... but our soul. The very thing that defines a guy is his soul, and he would rather battle the world than give that up.

I agree with PDM that you have the electricity. You're something new, maybe strange and interesting to him, hence why you have the power that you do. However, you need to figure a few things out.

1) As PDM said, can you really fathom being the "other woman?" In all honesty, this guy has NO idea what he wants. He has two women, but cannot make up his mind. He WILL end up hurting one or both of you, this WILL happen.

2) Are you willing to accept that the only way to find the truth is not to wait, but to take the action? Yes it is his decision to choose you, but if your feelings are as strong as you say? Are you ready to fight for him, or contrary, walk away if need be?

I'll be honest... your situation is very sensitive, this triangle is deadly. Again, being honest... you have to ask yourself this single question.

Is it worth it?

Is it worth putting yourself in way of incoming fire for a guy who's been indecisive for the past six months? Is it worth your feelings, your time, your effort, and your name to wait for an indecisive guy? You know him better probably than anyone, but can you answer that question?

My advice to you is... If nothing is ventured, nothing is gained.

If he is what you want, go for it. Give him that ultimatum. Show him that you are something good, that you're not a fling, and not "the other woman" but most of all... that you're NOT going to wait for him.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---