Hello im Shayne im 18 and from Australia.

I have came here i guess seeking help and advice i guess.
I have been with this one girl for 2 years she is the love of my life i know it after about 23 months of being together at the time i kissed another girl i was not thinking at the time and i realised really quick and left but i am a selfish... you know what anyway this girl lets call her Bullet, that'll do anyways she told my fionce' and she confronted me about it and i lied to her that it didn't happen, her parents, my parents her friends, my friends.

She has forgiven me over the past month i have been through hell i know its my fault but the heartbreak is amazingly hurtful even for us guys, anyway after 3 weeks i told her i did it and she didn't have the best reaction at the start of our relationship i promised i would always tell her if i did something i don't know why i couldn't do it. This kiss always pops into her head and it kinda breaks me and herself no doubt i would like to hear from another girl on here if this has happened to them, and what they're views and waht they did in their situation if that is okay,the kiss didn't mean anything it was just something totally who is not me i never thought i could do something like that to the love of my life. i am sorry i regret it if i could turn back time i would of never let it happen but unfortunately i cannot do that she has said many harsh things to me and i dont know if what i want to do is run away, i want to break up with her i think she deserves better we have been through alot, more then a normal couple would go through, at the age of 16 i was assaulted and lost the eye sight in my eye(lefT) and she stuck by me through it and if i guess you can remember to that age would of been a hard thing to do, i know she loves me she knows i love her and im sorry but i hate seeing her like this, i can't bare it is the best thing i can do leave her? at the same time i don't want to but im scared she will leave me and she will never trust me again, what is a relationship without trust?

Im sorry if this post is a bit all over the place but i am a mess.

I hope for some quick replies thank you muchly.