Ive been working with this girl for just over a year now and im starting to have feelings for her but i never had them when she first started working where i work. When she joined she was in a relestionship with somebody, which i didnt really take much interest in.

Now we never spoke to each other that often, cos im a quiet person and keep myself to myself. I started to realise that I was starting to have feelings for her a few month when she paid attension to me and when she made a remark about a customer who just left the shop (in a non insulting way) and she made me laugh but i didnt find it funny :s

She always says hi to me and uses my name where everyone eles calls me mate or pal and it makes me smile and then im happy all night. I always catch her stareing at me when im working so i just carry on working as normal knowing that shes watching me:)

Im even starting to dream about her, for 2 nights in a row shes been in my dreams which i find very strange! Im always thinking about her all the time and i cant concentrate on anything eles.

So i want to know what I should do now cos im not sure if she has a boyfriend or not. How do i start a convo about her relationship status? And if she is single do i just go stright to the point and say that i have strong feelings for her??

Thanks for your time^_^