RomanceClass.com
Posted By: L14M What To Do? - 08/09/08 02:32 AM
Ive been working with this girl for just over a year now and im starting to have feelings for her but i never had them when she first started working where i work. When she joined she was in a relestionship with somebody, which i didnt really take much interest in.

Now we never spoke to each other that often, cos im a quiet person and keep myself to myself. I started to realise that I was starting to have feelings for her a few month when she paid attension to me and when she made a remark about a customer who just left the shop (in a non insulting way) and she made me laugh but i didnt find it funny :s

She always says hi to me and uses my name where everyone eles calls me mate or pal and it makes me smile and then im happy all night. I always catch her stareing at me when im working so i just carry on working as normal knowing that shes watching me:)

Im even starting to dream about her, for 2 nights in a row shes been in my dreams which i find very strange! Im always thinking about her all the time and i cant concentrate on anything eles.

So i want to know what I should do now cos im not sure if she has a boyfriend or not. How do i start a convo about her relationship status? And if she is single do i just go stright to the point and say that i have strong feelings for her??

Thanks for your time^_^
Posted By: PDM Re: What To Do? - 08/09/08 02:53 AM
Hi L14M ~ welcome.

Perhaps you could suggest that she has lunch with you one day.

You could say something like: 'I'm going to so-and-so's for lunch today, would you like to join me? ~ That is if your boyfriend wouldn't mind?'

That way you find out if she's taken, and if she'd like to spend time with you, both at the same time.

Good luck! smile
Posted By: L14M Re: What To Do? - 08/09/08 10:11 AM
thanks!

I will have a private talk with her today smile
Posted By: PDM Re: What To Do? - 08/09/08 12:56 PM
Hope it goes well!
Posted By: Keetski Re: What To Do? - 08/15/08 04:55 PM
Hi, L14M. I sort of hope this isn't too late, but I wouldn't advise getting into a discussion of deep feelings too soon. I think it might scare her a little, even if she really likes you a lot.
Posted By: PDM Re: What To Do? - 08/31/08 12:46 AM
Good point, Keetski.
Posted By: Melissa23 Re: What To Do? - 09/11/08 12:43 AM
okay well just go up to her and start a conversation and maybe ask her out for lunch or dinner or breakfeast whatever you want that to be. And during that time just ask her what her relationship status is and if she has a boyfriend then make it seem that you are happy for her so she wont be thinking that you are desperete trust me that not good for a girl to know. And if she doesnt have a Boyfriend then be okay well i am sorry and ask her on another date and after a while she will get used to you and start to call you and trust you and your relationship will get stronger. And then when the time comes tell her how you feel and she will feel the same way since she already know you better. Melissa
Posted By: Candy & Crushes Re: What To Do? - 09/16/08 09:55 PM
I have nothing to say about her old relationship, useless information. But to start a convo and bring in the are you single question of the day I myself was a boy I'd say it like this..

"Hey, (Her name.)"

"Hey, (Your name.)"

"So-o yea it's (make up an excuse for convo, it's hot, it's cold, it's boring, it's a nice day)

"Yea. Blah, blah, blah"

"Yea, I know. Hey, what are you doing for lunch break? Want to have lunch together?"

"Yes/No"

"Yes" scenario:

"Oh cool, so are we staying here or going out?"

"Which ever one is best to you, but I mean we aren't dressed at our best" She giggles..

(share a laugh) LOL

End Of Yes Scenario

"No" Scenario:

I'm sorry I have to go, I'll get back to you in a minute!!!
Posted By: PDM Re: What To Do? - 09/16/08 10:18 PM
Hi Melissa23 and Candy & Crushes smile smile

You may, of course, respond to any thread that you find of interest. However, regarding some of the issues in this section, it might be worth looking at the date when the matter was originally raised, and also checking if the original poster has returned recently. Otherwise you may find yourselves 'talking' to someone who isn't there.

Also, in view of the fact that you are 14, and some of the problems come from older people, it might be a good idea if you just mention that you are teenagers, as it may help individuals to know. Different viewpoints are always welcome, of course!

Thanks! smile
Posted By: Nicky Re: What To Do? - 09/16/08 10:53 PM
If you can't apprach her face to face then find her on facebook and add her as a friend. Believe me this works. Get a private convo going and ask questions, get to know her. If that dont work ask her if she is on MSN and add her.

However you will run the risk if she is with someone so you may get hurt but if u don't ask you don't get.

I would always recommend talking face to face but if you aint got the confidence yet use the above.

Good luck
Posted By: Candy & Crushes Re: What To Do? - 09/17/08 10:09 PM
HI-YA LOVES (PDM& Melissa)!!! Check out my new post and guess what I talked to him today, a simple hi but yes sorry for saying this here.. Anyway back to the scenarios, basically if she says no for whatever reason then take it as defeat, she'd obviously not be your type and or you guys zodiac signs just don't click..LOL But yea if she says it's not a good time ask for a rain check!!

Candy & Crushes
Posted By: PDM Re: What To Do? - 09/18/08 02:09 AM
It's been a while since this poster was on the forum. Maybe he's already sorted things out.
Posted By: Candy & Crushes Re: What To Do? - 09/19/08 11:34 AM
Oh sorry will do! It's just that some people may take our advice as waste since we're so-o young, even though we can be quite knowledgeable in the issue. But I see what you're saying, will do! grin
Posted By: PDM Re: What To Do? - 09/19/08 03:15 PM
Yes, I think anyone can have a useful perspective on something, so no opinions or advice are a waste.

However, I do think that it is useful for people to know just how much life experience an 'advisor' may have. smile
© RomanceClass Forum