Originally Posted By: Caplan
...Have a friend of yours thats a friend of hers engage in small talk with her and get your friend to eventually drift over to the subject of romance. Have your friend ask her if she likes you cause lots of the time girls when they like a guy say Your a really good friend...

I would actually rather if I guy came up to me himself and asked me to hang out, rather than a guy I'm friends with coming up and asking me if I like another guy. Lets see I really did like the guy who was being asked about, and even though i liked him, I would tell his "ambassador" that, "he's a nice guy, i just dont know.." I would only say my true feeling on the subject to a guy friend of mind if he was a good friend and able to be trusted. But when somebody comes up to me with a question of whether I like a guy, I assume either he likes me or I have been acting like I am digging him, which both lead me to stepping back from him and it to be awkard.

So my advice is to talk to her yourself! Maybe get some friends of yours to listen to her if they are in classes with her also, to see what she's all about and if she's on the quest for a bf.