I was just worried because she had said she would be faithful before, but then this happened. I know she doesn't want it to happen because it will ruin us, but she had cheated before so I was just concerned that since it was so normal to her with so many past boyfriends that she might slip one time, say if she happened to be mad at me about a fight or something stupid like that. And I say that because the weekend we met this guy we were both a little mad at each other because of a fight we had just had (we barely ever fight so it was kind of a bigger deal for us) not to mention we have only seen each other 3 times since may when school got out. But again, I know i'm probably overreacting. Thanks for all the advice, it helped a lot. Believe me there is nothing that i want more than to be able to fully trust her. And I know i have jealousy issues. I'm getting better at controlling them, I just freaked out because like I said I really like this girl. We have talked about it, she has been very understanding and reassuring. I asked her what she would do if she were exactly in my situation, and she said she would have probably cried and dumped me. So i know she understands how bad of a situation it was for me. But anyways, I'm going to trust her because that is all I can do. Thanks again for the advice