Originally Posted By: Coleslaw
...A small problem also is that both of these boys I only know over the net (but don't worry, I trust them both and went through precautions to know they're not rapists or anything). I'm meeting my boyfriend for the first time at an anime convention in less than 15 days. I was hoping I could have my decision before I see my lover.

I think that's it. Please help me T_T

Hi Coleslaw.

I'm confused,

You are falling in love with a boy you have never met and you are also dating another boy whom you have never met???
Is that correct or am I reading it wrong?

Quote:
'This comfort has gotten out of hand at least 3 times ..'

I'm confused and concerned at how 'out of hand' a relationship can get with someone you don't know.

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

Take a step back and a deep breath. It is highly unlikely that you are in love with either of them. I know that it's possible and that people do fall in love over the Internet, but to fall in love with two people and not be sure which one you want when you have never met them indicates that, at present anyway, you are not really in love with either of them.
I may be wrong.

How do you know that they are who they say they are?
How well have you checked them out?
How can you really check people out over the Internet?
People pretend to be what they are not to gain the trust of vulnerable youngsters on the Net. Be very wary!

Be very, very careful if & when you meet them. If you do go, then go with friends or relatives. Do not go alone!

Once you know them, if they are as decent as you think they are, then maybe you will fall for one of them and he for you ~ then you will know.

But be very, very careful!

I really would not trust men getting too involved with you in such a personal way when you don't know them.

Beware!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.