Hey,
im so sad my brohter had this really nice sweet girlfreind that the entire family LOVED but he just broke up with her. she is soooo sad they were going out for a while and it was getting pretty serious between them. the night before he broke up with her he went in our hot tub at night alone with another girl. he claims they are just friends but i think there is something really going on between them. i hate this girl she never says anything to me she doesnt like me because i dance at a diffrent studiio then her and worse shes 14. my brother is 18. he should not be doing anthing with her she is to younge for him. but im positive she does like him. i was listening to a conversation that my mom was talking to the girl..gina and she asked gina if she really liked my brother and gina right away said yes. now everytime my brother starts to hang out with a girl he says he only likes them as a friend but it always turns out to be more. i think my brother likes gina but no way am i letting them go out its crazy shes too younge. and i feel so bad for his recent ex (amanda). so i need help with to things. my brother doesnt no if he made the right desition by breaking up with amanda. so i want them to get back togther really bad..as you may tell im younge but i no gina is not someone my brother should hang around with..please help with my 2 situations. i dont no what to do. i mean i no i was really nice to gina when i fist met her but she was a jerk back. i HATE her so much and i love amanda she was the best. someone please i need help cry

Last edited by Gotta Love Tango; 06/02/07 07:15 PM.

I Love You Tango <3 ~baby bird~ :>

PM me if you have a question..
or i will answer your posts!