Ok...This has to be one of the most hardest things you are going through, and I don'tnkow if my advice will help because I'm still at a younger age and have not been married. Ok first your ex-husband was prbably feeling empty inside or maybe he just wasn't satisfied with the marriage. That I can not be sure of. It will be very hard to move on, but sometimes when you are dealing with things like this you need some one to look up to? I always look up to God when I feel weak and I feel like I can't go on. I always pray to God for strength. And I know he will give me that strength to. You could try doing the same thing. Or maybe if you don't believe in God(not saying you don't), but if you don't then look deep inside your heart for strength. And into you children's lives too and say if I can't move on how will this effect them? Not saying that it will but you never know because sometimes when these things happen some children feel there lost because they are missing a father figure or mother figure in there life, and they don't know what to do. So you have to be strong not only for yourself, but for you children too. Because your children are apart of you and what effects you effects them. About dating again don't worry it will kick back into you in no time. That's all you need is just a little time to think about the next step in your life. I hope my advice helps you, and if you have anymore questions. I will keep in touch with this topic just in case!

-Sincerely FallenAngel

Last edited by Get On With It..My Bird Lila Fergie; 05/13/07 02:29 AM.

Have A Good Day!!!