I think we've all been there at least once in our lives...then again, that would depend on how old you are! When I was your age, I had a similar experience with a guy I went to college with. And one day, I just asked him point blank where I stood with him. I was shocked when he blurted he loved me! The worst that can happen is that she would tell you she isn't interested. I know that's a HUGE OUCH, but it sounds like she might be. Why don't you ask her out where the two of you can be alone and talk? Or buy her flowers and tell her she's more special to you than any other person. It would be a start, to let her know you want to be more than friends, and at the same time, would give you a clue by her response if there's a mutual feeling. Best to you in your endeavors!

[Ha, I'll never forget my roommate in college had a man who let the whole campus know he was in love with her. He'd yell "I love you, Renee, and some day I'm going to make you my wife!" She'd run off embarrassed, and tell him to go away. Well, today, 25 years later, they are happily married! You're not in grade school, hun. You're in college. So what if they talk...if you keep it in, she will never know.]