RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Katie Garvey should i give my ex another chance - 02/02/11 01:48 AM
i dated this one guy and it was soo awkk and he was kinda annoying and stuff but hes def changing and becoming more likable should i give him another chance and ask him
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/02/11 03:52 AM
he wants to you to pm all this to him
you want to know the truth of what i think and its only my two cents...he is a EX for a reason...move on.
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/02/11 09:01 PM
kk thanks(:
Posted By: Toony Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/02/11 10:40 PM
i thought you liked zach, are you gona give up on him?
I have been reading alot of Katies post and threads and im just finding them a bit strange. Im sorry but the questions she ask makes her sound very young and im sure her parents can answer alot of her questions. as far as the braces im sure her doctor told her and her parents what she needed to take for pain. To give advice to a person this young on what to take can be dangerous. What if she was allergic to Advil? I don't understand why Katie gave up a male budgie just to have a female. How fair is that to the other bird? Ive seen i believe 3 different post about 3 different young men. Im sorry if i seem harsh, but not trying to be, but i find alot of this questionable.
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/02/11 11:11 PM
yep im a postaholic so that might explain things........
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/02/11 11:12 PM
i like many ppl if u havent noticed and no im not i just think i like him as one of my besties
Posted By: kksuns Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/03/11 12:37 AM
Millicent Blue, Yes Katie IS young. She's only 13 I think? As far as advising to take Advil..she had already said she tried Advil and it wasn't working. I suggested she take it BEFORE the pain gets too bad because I know it works better that way.
As for her giving up a male budgie to have a female..maybe you didn't read the whole thread. She got a female budgie FIRST, then her mom got a male so it wouldn't be lonely. She was advised about training 2 at once and also about the possibility of them breeding. So since she had already started bonding with the female, and we advised her not to have a male/female pair since she is not experienced enough or in the position to deal with babies and all...she decided to give up the male. I happen to think it was the responsible thing to do.
As for the 3 dif young men, I have no idea what that's about. But I do know how fast things change between boys n girls at that age. In love one minute..in hate the next! It's a teen thing
millicent ...we are all here not just about our birds...this isnt solely a budgie forum...a lot of things are discussed which you will find out about eventually...

everyone tries to help and many times like yourself being new and having not taken any time to get the feel of the water and the people in here and whats going on ...conclusions tend to be jumped to which isnt fair to the new people ..or ones who have been here long enough to know the whole picture...or what the forum is about really...

we discuss MUCH in here..and there is a wide age space in posters....

if you were to go to the forums tab..top left ..and go thru all the threads...you might be shocked...also get a better feel of things...

we are not always perfect in here...there are times when there is some head butting of differences of opinions but its no less than what happens within a ***real family...

and so it goes.

Yea i see about the advil...My mistake. But as i said i guess i dont mind giving advice when it comes to budgies to a person that age, but personally. Sorry i can never do, But thats just Me. I do wish her the best with everything else. I just feel when its a person that age. Everyone Should be very careful what they suggest or advise outside of budgie talk. Thats the only point im making. Remember this is the INTERNET...

Bless All Hope Your Budgies Doing Well
Posted By: kksuns Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/03/11 02:34 AM
Originally Posted By: Millicent Blue
I just feel when its a person that age. Everyone Should be very careful what they suggest or advise outside of budgie talk. Thats the only point im making. Remember this is the INTERNET...

Highly understandable M Blue and a good point indeed. I agree, and i DO try to be careful where young people are concerned. I don't think I overstepped any boundaries there.

Katie,
Like illusive said-this is not just a budgie forum...BUT you really should post topics like this in another area, not the keet section. Like maybe in the Romance section?
Posted By: Katie Garvey Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/03/11 02:56 AM
haha will do(:
Posted By: PDM Re: should i give my ex another chance - 02/03/11 11:07 AM
Katie,

Maybe you should just wait a while and think about what you really want to do and who you really like and who is a genuinely nice boy.

I saw it mentioned that you were only about 13.
Of course, at 13, minds are full of love and romance ~ but bodies are full of hormones ~ so do be careful!
© RomanceClass Forum