RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
i dated this one guy and it was soo awkk and he was kinda annoying and stuff but hes def changing and becoming more likable should i give him another chance and ask him

"A life without animal's would be a sad one"
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
he wants to you to pm all this to him

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
you want to know the truth of what i think and its only my two cents...he is a EX for a reason...move on.

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
kk thanks(:

T
Good Friend
Good Friend
T
i thought you liked zach, are you gona give up on him?

I'll miss you guys
I have been reading alot of Katies post and threads and im just finding them a bit strange. Im sorry but the questions she ask makes her sound very young and im sure her parents can answer alot of her questions. as far as the braces im sure her doctor told her and her parents what she needed to take for pain. To give advice to a person this young on what to take can be dangerous. What if she was allergic to Advil? I don't understand why Katie gave up a male budgie just to have a female. How fair is that to the other bird? Ive seen i believe 3 different post about 3 different young men. Im sorry if i seem harsh, but not trying to be, but i find alot of this questionable.

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
yep im a postaholic so that might explain things........

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
i like many ppl if u havent noticed and no im not i just think i like him as one of my besties

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Millicent Blue, Yes Katie IS young. She's only 13 I think? As far as advising to take Advil..she had already said she tried Advil and it wasn't working. I suggested she take it BEFORE the pain gets too bad because I know it works better that way.
As for her giving up a male budgie to have a female..maybe you didn't read the whole thread. She got a female budgie FIRST, then her mom got a male so it wouldn't be lonely. She was advised about training 2 at once and also about the possibility of them breeding. So since she had already started bonding with the female, and we advised her not to have a male/female pair since she is not experienced enough or in the position to deal with babies and all...she decided to give up the male. I happen to think it was the responsible thing to do.
As for the 3 dif young men, I have no idea what that's about. But I do know how fast things change between boys n girls at that age. In love one minute..in hate the next! It's a teen thing

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
millicent ...we are all here not just about our birds...this isnt solely a budgie forum...a lot of things are discussed which you will find out about eventually...

everyone tries to help and many times like yourself being new and having not taken any time to get the feel of the water and the people in here and whats going on ...conclusions tend to be jumped to which isnt fair to the new people ..or ones who have been here long enough to know the whole picture...or what the forum is about really...

we discuss MUCH in here..and there is a wide age space in posters....

if you were to go to the forums tab..top left ..and go thru all the threads...you might be shocked...also get a better feel of things...

we are not always perfect in here...there are times when there is some head butting of differences of opinions but its no less than what happens within a ***real family...

and so it goes.

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 02/03/11 12:50 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site