RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Yea i see about the advil...My mistake. But as i said i guess i dont mind giving advice when it comes to budgies to a person that age, but personally. Sorry i can never do, But thats just Me. I do wish her the best with everything else. I just feel when its a person that age. Everyone Should be very careful what they suggest or advise outside of budgie talk. Thats the only point im making. Remember this is the INTERNET...

Bless All Hope Your Budgies Doing Well

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Millicent Blue
I just feel when its a person that age. Everyone Should be very careful what they suggest or advise outside of budgie talk. Thats the only point im making. Remember this is the INTERNET...

Highly understandable M Blue and a good point indeed. I agree, and i DO try to be careful where young people are concerned. I don't think I overstepped any boundaries there.

Katie,
Like illusive said-this is not just a budgie forum...BUT you really should post topics like this in another area, not the keet section. Like maybe in the Romance section?

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
haha will do(:

"A life without animal's would be a sad one"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Katie,

Maybe you should just wait a while and think about what you really want to do and who you really like and who is a genuinely nice boy.

I saw it mentioned that you were only about 13.
Of course, at 13, minds are full of love and romance ~ but bodies are full of hormones ~ so do be careful!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site