RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#409889 02/07/11 09:51 PM
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Ok so there is this guy (my ex) that is like one of my best friend’s in the world! And I want to only think of him as my best friend! And he is my best friend because I can tell him anything and everything, he’s completely trustworthy and is really funny & fun to joke around with and goof off with (: But that’s not the problem the problem is that I always find myself liking him again): it drives me crazy that I always end up liking him in the end, I’m also pretty sure that he hates it to. It’s not that, that’s a bad thing but I really would prefer to move on...and as soon as I actually truly start liking other people, I come right back to him. I have liked and went out with other people before but this has never ever happened to me ever…and I don’t want to go out with him again because I have a feeling that would be bad for me. I don’t know what keeps me coming back, maybe his personality?? Looks?? Or something like that, but I want to move on if that’s even possible, any really good advice? And what do I do? I told him I liked him a couple days ago and it’s not awkward at all!!Which I’m extremely HAPPY about!!!!! But I don’t know if I should regret telling him….but I just don’t want to cause drama that doesn’t need to be caused so I’m not talking about this to him. So I guess I just need some advice…So advice would be greatly appreciated (:

Last edited by Katie Garvey; 02/07/11 11:44 PM.

"A life without animal's would be a sad one"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Katie,

Is this the boy you were talking about here?
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthread...ther#Post409712

How old are you, by the way?

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Hahahahaha no! And I'm 13(:

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
You are very young to have a number of 'exes'. Why not just concentrate on being young for now. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
yeah i guess:/

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site