Hello,

I go to my gym a lot and over the past few times I have been there one of the girls and I have been talking alot and I would even say we have hit it off a bit, have very good flirty moments and rapport with each other.

I must admit that I think she is very nice and interesting, and pretty as well, and I would like to ask her out.

I must also admit that I have genuinely enjoyed talking to her, interacting with her and I hope my asking her out doesn't come across as I am just doing a "pick up" or anything of that nature.

With that being said, what might be a good, respectful way to ask her out?

I actually planned to ask her at the gym on wednesday but one point we walked near each other and she smiled at me but didn't say hi, though I didn't say hi either.

So I another questions I have then is does her lack of saying hi on wednesday mean I should not ask her out?

Any other thoughts? I thought I would ask as there is a good chance I could see her when I go to the gym tomorrow and I plan to ask her.

I have to admit, though, that when I get close to asking a girl out, I can get nervous and all of that. For intstance I have a good amount of female friends that I talk to and even other women, some whom I have been interested in, I can talk to with great ease and charm. Even the case of this girl at the gym, I have to say I found the earlier coversations and interactions easier because i was focused on getting to know her and such, with my knowing I might get around to ask her out later.

However, now that the point to ask her out has come, I am a bit nervous. To give an example, at the gym yesterday I happened be talking to a a girl on the machine next to me a bit and everything was going fine, but when the girl I plan to ask out came in I suddenly was kinda happy and pretty nervous at the same time.

So, yeah, when I get to the point of asking out I get nervous, tongue tied even though I am very fun and charming before that.

Thanks