Thank You so much!
PDM,
WOW! Thank you so much for your time and your feedback. About the picture of the girl, they are friends. She has a boyfriend, according to her facebook relationship status. However, I noticed that several times he made comments on her pictures but he never made comments on any of my pictures. I understand that they are friends but i think that i would have been nice to have a comment on at least one picture. Now he doesnt have the picture anymore. I felt bad because one time when we were on the phone and I got his name mixed up. His middle name begins with "O" and since i never call him by that name i said another name and after that he called me Jessica. Jessica is the name of the girl on his picture. So, that made me think that he liked her and that he was just playing with me.
But the truth is that I do NOT want to be his friend because I want to be his girlfriend. I want to call him so bad but I have heard that the more I call or text him the farther away i am pushing him. which is exactly the opposite of what i want.
PDM, so you think i should ask him to meet up with me in some place so that i call tell him everything? What if he break my heart once again? What is he says that he doesnt want to try again and that he doesnt want to give me false hopes?
I really do not think that i can handle it anymore.\
Thank you once again for your feedback!! Hopefully you wont get mad because i keep asking for feedback smile