Thanks a lot for your reply.I didn`t expect one so fast.
Well,you really have a point in there and I must say,I took my time to think about that a bit.

He never gave me the impression that he wanted to control every movement I made or every contact with the others.That thing came up only in our after Christmas argument.
I could not believe his insensitiveness excuse.It seems unreal to me to fake happiness so well that your closest person does not see it.He said in our last fight that he was insensitive and he felt happy in our first months of relationship.After that,seeing myself attaching and sharing his feelings,he decided to show me that he was happy.Furthermore,he wished the others could see my sensitive side and know me the way he does.The part with I wished I never hurt you by loving you,I`ve already mentioned in the first post.

By not believing,I thought that my relationship with an old friend,Paul,was the real issue...we are very close,but I don`t feel anything for him.Plus,he has a girlfriend,who is in the same class with my ex.

I really don`t know.
Letting go is both weird and hard,as it is my first real relationship,my first love.
For the moment,I am determined to wait a while and see how things evolve...with me,my feelings and him.