Date worthy....date worthy. In high school, there are standards to be date worthy(so they say, I think thats stupid), in a business place, dress to sucess, but someone can look the best they can, and still fail at an interveiw. the mentally challenged(people like me), are we date worthy, or we just here to look stupid? No. Do the jocks, or other cool people, have anything to say on how we should pick a date? No. Do the mentally challenge love? Yes. Are you date worthy? ???

To me, you are surronding yourself with stuff such as these questions and fear that is sufficating your confidence. You asking yourself qustions that your own heart knows the answers know. You have two children that need special needs, i can understand cause i needed special needs in high school and middle school.

You say you are great to be around. From the sound of that, you have friends, maybe some of them are guys. Maybe, just maybe, one of them likes you for who you are.

You say you are loyal. From the sound of that, you are trust worty, strong, but also caring, loving, and hey, you seem to be a good mother.

You want to love someone, and you want someone to love you.

Your kids will go through the same thing. They will want date some one too. One day they will.

I know i sound little harsh, sorry. But sometimes, when we are looking for someone sepical, we look so far out, we miss him/her right infront of us.

Now let me ask you this? Are you date worthy, or are you date worry?

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God