Hi PDM, thank you for your response.

Honestly, I don't think there's real love from the both of us. We both like each other & enjoy each other's company. I still point out so many flaws about him & I could not imagine ourselves being together in the future. So I would say it's best labeled as companionship.

I was very unhappy when I was with him, but I am also very sad that we are no longer together anymore!!!

Since the past few days, his actions have been very confusing & it makes me so frustrated. As I've mentioned, suddenly he sent me the B-Day gift & a sweet text message after giving up contacting me for a month. I really thought everything was over between us. I texted him back, saying that it's not a good idea to get back together, but we can be friends. He then asked if I mean...friends of benefits. FOB was a joke from me before over something, but we both understand clearly that it is definitely not the lifestyle for neither of us - EVER. It's quite funny to hear from him...but I was very disappointed that he chose to joke it at this time. I said something funny back (clean one), he replied back with...something else & then I just decided to drop the whole thing.

I called him this morning & told him that I don't understand his actions. He called back, leaving a long message askin how everything is, school, work, etc. but never addressed anything about my message earlier. He told me to call back after work if I can. I did & he didn't pick up so I left a message. Later, I checked his...T-mobile account online (he asked me to create for him when we were together - it's inappropriate now I know) & he did check his voice mail right after I called...

Sorry for rambling again but it's really driving insane here...Is he trying to play games with me or something?

R.I.P SKY
2/19/08

My baby PEACE
Missing 7/3/09
frown