hey i can tell ya now, he tex's you so much because he can feel you pulling away.and is afread you well end up cheating or finding some one new..so he tex to make sure your thoughts are on him and no one else, plus its a way to check up on ya with out saying.."who are you with, where are you at,,who are you talking to"..... you cant just talk to him about these issues and exspect them to go away, its like trying to tell some one not to eat...he is usto being this way and well end up going back to this...best is to keep on him...first singe he is going bcak to this, tell him. right off!! dont wait tell its bad again.. it takes time and pratice to changes ones ways.. and just like when trainging any thing you have to keep at it and dont give up....if this seems to much work that your welling to do, then maybe its time to end it...but if he is worth the effert and time, then do it....i may seem at times its all one sided, that your doing all the work, but remeber this is hard for him and well try his best if he does love you.... see i usto be the same way as your boyfriend (i never cheated, but i was cheated on so i acted alot like he is) i didnt like the guy to go out with out me, and if he did i called or tex'ed all the time, i would never go out with my friend, was to worried what the guy was doing to injoy my self so why go....i still fall in to that with my hubby,,but we work hard to get pass it and we made rules for each other ( my hubby has never cheated, but i still could not get over the idea that he could)..the rules work great and we bouth agree with them..may be seting up rules well work for you..like one could be on how many times to tex EACH other while out with friends..or each pick a day of the week or month you go out with friends and a day he does...it would not hurt to try..i hope all go's well

Last edited by suzzie; 05/15/08 11:38 PM.