Awesome advice, folks, thanks a lot it's really helpful. Here is a little up date. My friend and I had a long long talk about her current relationship and how I fit into that equation and basically in regards to her relationship she agrees that her BF is probably not the best one for her and she stated that if it ended today she wouldn't be hurt but she's under the impression that "if it's not broke why throw it away?" She talked about the awkwardness of “being in a triangle” She told me (with out being this blunt) that she has feeling for me too and asked "if you were to date someone else, I'd hope that you'd talk to me about it first" I got a lot of strong, strong signals of interest from her and honestly she's really confused. She also told me that I'd be the only guy she'd consider starting a new relationship with because we know each other so well. So basically I'm at the wait it out, break it up or get out stage. Personally I'm tired, I want to find a way to hate her because it would make it sooo much easier to give it up....but something in my gut is telling me to wait it out and don't give up. I’m not desperate, there are other women interested in me but there is something about my friend that I just can’t turn away from. I think that I am going to try to back off a little bit and maybe she’ll realize it’s not the same without me or that she doesn’t really need me at all. Thanks again everyone!