I think I'm screwed, I think that I'm in too deep with a friend and co-worker of mine. Let me start from scratch, I work with this girl we started talking and in a few days she gave me her phone number and email address and said she'd find me on myspace so we could be "computer buddies." A few emails and phone calls later we ended up haging out at a local club. She soon after she told me she has a boyfiend. Now, some months later, we've gone on road trips together, spent whole weekends together, went to lunch, ice scating, swimming, spent countless hours on the phone together and we know each other so well it'stupid. The place we work is full of rumors surrounding us. She sends me all the body language that she's interested but we've never held hands or kissed or anything sexual. She's told me that I'm more of a boyfriend to her than her current BF. She also said that all the people who has told her to break up with her current BF to get with me are "obviously right because you know me beter than he does" I told her a long time ago I had a crush on her but she told me she had a BF. Again, months later, the vibe is stronger, and she continues to spend time with me and she make it known that she doesn't care what people think about us. What should I do? continue to play it cool? or do I make a move? Or is this one of those "I love you...like a brother" situations just waiting to explode in my face? I can't cut her off because she is honestly one of my best friends and I know it would crush her if I told her we couldn't hang out because I'm in too deep. Any advice would be nice. THANKS!