ok, so here's what's been going on--we'd gotten back into talking a little bit, and all was well. and then he did tht man thing--you know how they kind of test the water by confiding in you a little bit thus making themselves as vulnerable as they're willing to be with a girl that they barely know jsut to see how she reacts? (my mom's a psychologist--sometimes i cant help it smile ) well, yeah--he did that. he told me that he doesn't really mesh well with the people at columbia. so i waited for like a day (you know, keep him on the edge of his seat), and then responded with some sympathy and what i thought was a very sly, well-thought-out question: "what kind of people do you mesh with?" and, once again, its been like a week and he hasn't responded, the bleep. mad but i'm trying not to freak out--you see (i don't know if ya'll believe in this stuff, but i'm a bit of a hippie :P )--i'm a taurus, and he's a libra. and we're supposedly a good match, except that tauruses like order and assuredness, while libras are more carefree, which, when in some kind of relationship, can lead to be irritating to us tauruses. so, i think it's more his personality than the notion that he doesn't care or isn't interested. but ya'll tell me what you think--i really just don't have the energy anymore to be flipping out over these crazy mens. smirk