Hello i couldnt help reading this it is so sad. I am curently going to college to, infact it is my first year and i am living with my boyfriend of 2 years.

Here is a tip though on your problem: I think that it is great that you did all that stuff with the roses and stff, but maybe you should come up with something that is your own. Do you get what i mean? Roses and taking her to the movies are a little cliche maybe try something that doesnt involve money (the poem and note were nice) but you have to show her that you are willing to step out of your comfort zone for her. Aperently she wants you to try for her if she wantted you to go to that wedding with her she aperently she does still want you, + that would had been a good opertunity, you could had dance and on top of that going to weddings always getting a girl thinking sometimes.

And if you want her fight for her because maybe in her mind yo aren't trying hard enough (maybe watch one of those chick flicks and just get hint of something to do but yo have to be CREATIVE!)
That text measage she sent you was a huge hint by that way

Good luck

*Spring Peepers* 05/04/07
*Winkle* 02/21/08
**Huey**10/15/09