Dating a Friend
Basics of Dating a Friend :
1. SHOWER (if you have cologne-spray just a little, too much could be a turn off)
2. Fix your hair
3. Brush your teeth and make sure you don,t have bad breath 4. wear appropriate clothing,s that look nice (depending on where you,re going)
5. offer to pay
6. Hold open doors at all times
7. Make sure you have a lot of eye contact and smile a lot. 8. A few compliments won,t hurt
9. Check mirrors...
10. BE YOURSELF...if she doesn,t like you the way you are, I,m sure someone out there will! =D Also, don,t move too quickly on a first date. Holding hands is OK if she agrees to. Hope it helps.
http://www.goodwizz.com is the best place provide the most comfortable ways to meet people online. provide a meeting place where millions of single people could meet each other, relax, be encouraged, entertained and feel happy, where every alone heart can find the soul mate,dating tips, because online dating is really a big chance to open your heart and to be heard.playing games,discover friends , you,ll meet new friends not only in your area but all over the world.
This tip was submitted by an anonymous visitor to our website.Dating a Friend
> Basics of Dating a FriendPrinter Friendly VersionPretty Version - for Gift GivingForward Tip To a Friend
Basics of Dating a Friend : List of Tips
Dating a Friend : List of Topics
List of Romance & Relationship Topics